When I started to consider detailling the Service Module, I realized that almost everything was wrong on the model, from the placement of the lower radiators to the size of the RCS access door. The other problem was that multimedia kits like NewWare used the original model to propose additional parts. For instance the RCS access door is about 5 mm shorter that the actual door because it fits the line on the model. I realized that a bit of scratchbuilding and 3D modeling would be necessary. In the mean time I found on my computer very detailed drawings from Astro Chimp John Love that he made available on the Yahoo Space Modelers Mailing List. The good thing is that these pdf files could be imported as lines in Rhino 3D and then used as a basis to create new parts.